What Hosts are saying

So I was hosting so far 10+ guests. and I always found it hard to get 5 stars review.it doesn't matter how clean the flat was, the fact that I let the guests come 6 hours before or stay 6 hours later,one time I even let my guests use my Face cream (!!) si... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    Dear AUSTRIAN Airbnb - Users, I would love if you could take 5 minutes to help me finish my studies in ViennaAppreciate it!unipark.de/uc/Airbnb/ Matthias
    I have just accidentaly posted my review for a guest too soon. I wanted to add more details and praise. Is there a way to edit the review? Can I ask Airbnb? Thank you, Lisa Latest reply by Donna15
    Un cliente che ha già prenotato, mi chiede di spostare la suaprenotazione ad un'latra data.Cosa devo fare?Grazie per l'aiutoSandra
    My husband and I just took over the hosting of our house from the superhost. We started a new site on Airbnb, and the previous host took hers down, along with all reviews. There are of course quite a few guests coming up that rented through the previous ... Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    On a moderate booking, how are five days notification calculated. Is time cancelled to check in time? Any help appreciated.
    How is it possible to contact airbnb? I have some technical issues with several disappearing 5-star ratings. But I cannot contact airbnb.It says, that superhosts can get priority telephone support, but still, no phone number is provided.I tried to use a p... Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    Hello all! I am having a very difficult time with a very difficult woman. An airbnb user booked my apartment for her parents for a little over a month (so I offered a 50% discount), during which time she had a baby. She was easygoing at first, then as the... Latest reply by Patricia95