What Hosts are saying

According to the city of Santa Monica, we cannot list the studio we are renting out as an entire apt./home only as a private room. The studio is at the lower level of our house, and is a completely separate unit with kitchenette bathroom entrance, etc. My... Latest reply by Clare0
    Hello myself and my partner have been hosting only for a few weeks and we had a guest check in last night which i was a bit but off by as before her arrival she rang me constanlty and sent me lots of messages which werent relevant apart from one which i t... Latest reply by Clare0
    I own my home in a gated community. People have been breaking rules here for the 6 years we are here. It has been very stressful for me and my wife and many agree that those violations diminished our value. Twice we have been unable to sell for market va... Latest reply by Clare0
    Hello i am host in miami beach and looking to host is gartagena colombia any advice or is it worth it..? Latest reply by Clare0
    Can someone tell me how to add my iPad and Mobile phone to my account so that I can login to airbnb when I am away from home? We are going away for a week and need to keep up with our bookings while away. I'd really appreciate your help. - Judy Latest reply by Nelson4
    Hello all, my problem is that when i registered on Airbnb i used an email wich is no longer used by me, at all.Now, i created a new mail, just for renting my apartment.I would like to change the old one with the new one. It would be not a problem to canc... Latest reply by Serena1
    Hello hosts, I was wondering if someone in Barcelona is interested in houswswapping with my apartment in the city centre of Amsterdam? I wanted to go to Barcelona with my mom somewhere in June. My apartment is most likely rented in June but available most... Latest reply by Helen3
    when i am a payoneer user by airbnb,, i need pay annual taxes by money i recive, by this account???
    The first one was a group of college students. TONS of emails back and forth about no drinking, ect. I took a risk and they trashed my house and said there were "flea." I sent Airbnb the photos and they paid me for damages/excessive cleaning. Ouch... Latest reply by Ed-and-Hugh0