What Hosts are saying

Hi Hosts, Started hosting in January and everything is going very well so far...we just had a guest that is traveling for business suggest we add a TV to each of our listings. We already have a 55” TV in a common living area that is available for our gues... Latest reply by Rebecca160
    I just recieved my first reservation and the email said that "Your guest paid ₹20440.00 in Occupancy Taxes. Airbnb remits these taxes on your behalf. " I want to know, how will Air BNB remit these taxes to the government and how will it get linked to me? Latest reply by Laura56
    HiMy most recent review has made it's way down the review page and I've one showing from a few weeks ago at the top? Anyone else having the same problems, maybe its just a glitch in the system?I also had a tech glitch a few days ago, where i couldnt click... Latest reply by Bruna-and-Siana0
    In many airbnb units there are flyers for local restaurants, parks, things to do, etc. If I have a local business that I think airbnb guests would be interested in, what is the best way to approach hosts about putting a pamphlet, brochure, or business ca... Latest reply by Alexandra316
    I'm considering whether to furnish a room with two single beds or one larger bed. There are plenty of rooms near me offering double or queen size beds but I haven't seen any with two singles. Does anyone else in New Zealand have a room with two singles? H... Latest reply by Willow3
    Hi All Has anyone in the Uk founds any home insurance that will also cover you on Airbnb. Would like to be able to get a couple of quotes but seems very restricted market. Many thanksMel Latest reply by Jeff158
    Hi all, I understand that Airbnb releases the money to hosts 24 hours after the guest checks in. In my case, the only posibility to get the payment is through a direct payment to my account. However, every time they send me a payment, I get charged nearly... Latest reply by Letti0
    Hi Everyone, I was searching on some newly listed properties in my area and wanted to see what they are charging during the 'high season'. When I went into the calendar to put in 'check in' and 'check out' dates as if I were a guest (after clicking the re... Latest reply by Rebecca181