What Hosts are saying

Just popped a second apartment in the same city on my airbnb host account. Noticed that when potential guests have put in an enquiry on both my properties it produces two discrete notification emails, however when I go to my host account inbox, I find a s... Latest reply by Brittany1
    Hola Comunidad AirbnbSoy una anfitriona y estoy preocupada porque uno de mis huespedes el cual tiene buenas referencias me sigue diciendo que no puede hacer la reserva a traves del sitio El llego en su primer dia y me dio esta explicacion y yo le sugeri q...
    payment. My guest Donald hav beent trying to pay Airbnb since 2 dyas ago and he cannot go thru. He wants to book today until sunday.please help. he tried last nite but still cannot get through to pay for his reservation. PLEASE HELP HIM. THANKS
    I need to ask the community about reopening a review for a guest. I had and issue with a guest, and while the Help Center was trying to resolve the issue (which is another story in it's self), the opportuity to leave a review was suposably deadlined. I ne... Latest reply by Nelson4
    For the hosts that we hired external cleaning it would be very useful that when we export the calendar each booking indicate the number of guests coming. Right now I need every time to go to the account in Airbnb to check this information and to communica...
    We recently had a guest cancel their reservation during a major event in our town; 4 weeks prior after booking over a year in advance. We have had good experiences so far and have a loose cancellation policy. I am going to change it to strict since it h... Latest reply by Al5