What Hosts are saying

Hi there. I am hosting a rented property ie I'm not the owner of the apartment, but I still live there. We have a spare room that we make available for AirBNB guests. I haven't cleared this with the letting agency, could we face eviction if AirBNB contact... Latest reply by Clare0
    What are my legal obligations. I rent in the UK and had an instant booking last night for mid March. They say they are comming here to find a property to rent, find jobs and get the kids into school. They are from Brazil. Do I need to check anything about...
    Why are we called Air BnB sugesting "Bed & Breakfast" if providing some sort of breakfast is optional. I have asked guests if they have any food allergies & most guest are not terribly fussy Latest reply by Robin4
    I am tryint to send a guest offer in euros. MY price list is in euro's but my special offer shows AUstralian dollars. Maybe because I live in AUstralia, so I changed a location and it is still the same. I do not know what to do to change amount in special... Latest reply by Lisa7
    A guest who we expected to arrive at our home within 36 hours has canceled her reservation. Is there any way to report this user? She is apologetic, but has only given as reason that her friend wants to spend more time in another part of town.Thanks. Latest reply by Maria-Lurdes0
    So we can't have a review taken off or modified, even if it's for the wrong property? I just got a review from a recent guest who apparently stayed in Las Vegas or somewhere after leaving here or before coming here, saying how my place was just off "the ... Latest reply by Michael83