What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone,This is a place where you can talk about hosting in a general way. Dive into this board to get to know other hosts, share your experiences, exchange ideas about hosting, and share your host stories.Remember that for more specific questions ...
Hi everyone!We are thinking about installing Igloohome because it sounds easy and interesting - especially the energy saving idea.BUT: the customer support is really really bad.it is very difficult to get emails answered, concrete prices or delivery dates... Latest reply by Sally261
Hi Community, Just wanted to share that if you're writing your resume, why not include your hosting on AirBnB under a "Projects" section?The fact is many of you work hard, have succesfully monetised your real estate assests/homes to earn significant inco... Latest reply by Betty-B--M-0
I am in an extremely bad situation due to a Airbnb host I am a host to so understand the intricacies of being a good host. I am needing a place in Dallas for an extended period of time but only able to pay 500 a week I contacted host after host and finall... Latest reply by David126
Hi Everyone! When I began hosting, I was unsure as to whether I’d provide breakfast or not. I decided to do what I call a “breakfast picnic”. I provide some combination of the following: Croissants, muffins, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, fresh fruit, cheese. ... Latest reply by Michelle635
Hi all, does anyone of you find mismatching values in CSV gross values? I found a lot of my values incorrect compared with the "Reservation summary" (with airbnb fees) on each reservation. Example:CSV value for specific reservation is: ... Latest reply by Borut3
It seems some guests never leave responses, and I am concerned they may be trying to 'play the system'. Given it needs both Host and Guest to provide feedback before it is published, and thus ratings are assembled, seeing Guests who have been members for ... Latest reply by Sue-and-Ian0