What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone,This is a place where you can talk about hosting in a general way. Dive into this board to get to know other hosts, share your experiences, exchange ideas about hosting, and share your host stories.Remember that for more specific questions ...
Hi All My current guests broke our timber trundle bed in our hosted apartment. I'm wondering whether Air BnB themselves offer hosts insurance coverage to replace items that guests have broken or whether I would need to seek reimbursement from the guests ... Latest reply by Nic--Alex--and-David0
Hiya everyone, Our Month of Celebration has kicked off in style - we'll be keeping track of all the articles and their authors here so you won't miss out! To recap, to those of you who are just hearing about this event here in the Community Center. E... Latest reply by Evin1925
  • Together.jpg
Just received letter from City of Ventura revoking my STVR permit immediately. Saying I must cancel all reservations.HELP Latest reply by Susan1342
Hello, I have been contacted by a certain 'Christopher Pohl' as well, but the advertisement stated that the accommodation is located in Padova. I think I contacted him via idealista (or subito), but he removed the advertisement on the site.Can you let me ... Latest reply by Giada94
  • Giam.jpg
  • pohl.jpg
Hi, does anyone know if you get another $100 credit if you make your second consecutive year as a superhost (ie 8 quarters), or is it just for the first year?Thanks! Latest reply by Huma0
Hi, I was hosting a guest for a weekend. MY house rules clearly state no guests or parties allowed. After one night, I got a call from my building manager saying that there were about 16 people in the apartment making a lot of noise and drinking away. It... Latest reply by Dawn33