What Hosts are saying

Hi, I just got this. Never happened to me before. How should I respond?So a group booked me for 8 days. The day of their arrival I messaged them and asked them if everything was all right. They said it was, at least nobody complained about anything. 4 day... Latest reply by Robin4
    Hi All, so I hear that Edinburgh City Council are voting today on wether they should levy a £2 tourist tax on those visiting the city in areas of high visitor levels, this would be the irst tax of this type to be levied in the UK. I personally think that... Latest reply by Lorna112
    This is how I describe this listing: "Our tiny hand-sculpted earth cottage is 7miles from the Portland airport, a 5-minute walk to a strip mall and restaurants. You’ll love this strictly 1-PERSON SPACE because of its rustic charm, quaint, quirky and arti... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    I found a tiny house I love and I want to buy it. But if I put it in my back driveway it will block the garage entrance to the garage apartment that I currently rent on Airbnb. So I'm trying to find a temporary place to put it and rent it. My long term... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Hello, i have just started with airbnb and have no experience, please, help me. I recieved my first reservation and confirmed it. On the due date i emailed my guest asking him about arrival time. The guest didn't reply and didn't arrive either. He didn't ... Latest reply by Alexandra316