What Hosts are saying

Can anyone recommend a lockable safe to keep in guests' rooms for storing their valuables? I see some small, affordable ones on amazon, but can't decide if I want to get one with a key or code (or both). Any suggestions/advice is appreciated! Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Hello All,hope you are well.having hosted for over the last three years (almost) i can testify that we have had some super awesome people and some not quite so.... so, in the hope of bringing more joy to this community I ask that you please share your bes... Latest reply by Yadira22
    My Plus listing is going live in a few days but I'm worried that it is going to be a disaster! My question is, if I opt out does my original listing return or do I have to do it all over again? Basically do I have to copy all my narratives and save my pho... Latest reply by Ian-And-Anne-Marie0
    I would like to block one day after each guest. I'm tired of having to rush to get the room turned over if I have two bookings back to back, but the only option ABB has is to block one day before AND one day after (or two each). I don't need two days to... Latest reply by Ann72
    I allow pets for $10/per night/per pet but I always have to send a request for money for this charge after the booking. Why can't there be a place for pets in booking as there is for Adults, Children, and Infants?? There is an additional fee per night for... Latest reply by Suzanne302
    Hi folks I have a minimum 2 night stay on both my listings - mostly due to the huge amount of washing/ironing/cleaning that one night stays create! A one night stay means I actually lose money and time! I've had two requests in the past week (separate gu... Latest reply by Josef47
    I just tried to confirm a booking request. Unfortunately, I only get an error message without any further details. It only tells me to try to confirm later (something went wrong"). Error prevails for a couple of hours.In the meantime I got a reminder (ans...