What Hosts are saying

Would you guys be willing to please share how you have written up your custom URLs.I am baffled about how to do it.thanks Latest reply by Jim472
    Hi there Ive got a question for the community. After reading what I could find about syncing I don't think the feature is working the way its described or my feature isn't doing the job. If you copy and paste the calendar link from Airbnb to another appli... Latest reply by Matt682
    Excerpts from a recent request: "Myself and ‘mother in law’ our coming to Oxford to see a performance in the town, which is being managed by my other half/ her son. It is part of the science festival. I am a secondary school teacher in th... Latest reply by Debbie96
    Hi all, I needed to change my personal info to my name as i am not longer with my partner who handled the account. I have managed to change everything however I have been notified that if i change over to a different gov ID, all my future bookings would b... Latest reply by Claudio-and-Moo--ส-บย-คล0
    I have a property winder if anyone would be interested in being business partners the property would need some renovations and amenities before we would be able to publish the listing
    As many other home owners in Palm Springs, I too have my issues with the new ordinance targeted against home owners who allow short term vacation rentals. I do understand that the City and Palms Springs residents do not wish to be subject to loud and dist... Latest reply by Mariah0
    Due to me owning a cleaning business in Atlanta. I’ve learned a lot along the way and I must say that the most important cleaning tip I can share is that, do not forget to buy a mattress protector for Airbnb beds. More importantly, please have your clean... Latest reply by Thomas1603