What Hosts are saying

This is now the third time that we found a used condom under the bed in our guest room. Part of me takes it as a thumbs up as our guests obviously get very comfortable in our home which is great. But the surprise of a little present/used condom when clean... Latest reply by Sarah977
    This is my third year hosting on Airbnb. I rent out a small ADU (Accessory Dwelling Unit) behind my house. My insurance sky rocketed this year to almost 3k with Proper Insurance and this is no longer sustainable. Looking for alternatives? Latest reply by Billy106
    Don't know if this is a test or not or applicable to all listings, but ABB has changed the way your listing is viewed. All that stuff you write about in "about this space"? They've all but hidden it on the desktop and in the app. For the desktop version y... Latest reply by Suzanne302
    We have had a dramatic fall off in bookings in one of our listings. I know it is going in to our slower season but our snaller home is not slowing down as yet.When I did an incognito search, iI can find it if I put in 5 or 6 guests. However. if I put in 1... Latest reply by Yun8
    Given that the.next two months are our quiet time I thought it might be a good idea to offer a special rate to pick up some bookings. I had a guest ask about the rates and when an already significant amount was taken off to hive the special deal they aske... Latest reply by Robin4
    Hi everybody!It's been more or less a year hosting now, and I am overall satisfied. I learned how to manage difficult situations and how to say no, things I couldn't do when I first started. Nonetheless, today I wanna talk about how uneasy I still feel wi... Latest reply by Mike1034
    • 59565518_2389489768043373_6858065063694041088_n.jpg
    Looking for advice I run three locations on one property. Last weekend all three locations were booked. My reviews have been outstanding, but I may have a bad review coming and it is untrue. Myself and another Airbnb Host shared hosted a large group. ... Latest reply by Deborah325
    A guest was attempting to make a booking but his calendar showed his last day (Thursday) as not available. A new booking check-in is Friday. My settings allow guests to book on that basis and I've not had problems previously. Has anyone else encountered t... Latest reply by Moira21