What Hosts are saying

I got this message when I tried to list my second property. Anyone know why? I contacted airbnb twice now and have no response.This is the message:Security Check RequiredFor your security, we would like to further verify your account. Please contact us t... Latest reply by Pamela588
    So we had guests book yesterday for four days beginning today. They've been good to communicate & the reviews I read were good. I didn't check the kind of reviews they leave. They came with a child which is fine, we have a very kid friendly home, however ... Latest reply by JA7
    Hi fellow hosts,I have raised this topic because of an experience I have just had with another platform. We are on three platforms and our own website, multiple listings but with very few problems!!!! The following is a time line regarding another platfor... Latest reply by Michael3072
    There are several things that must be considered:1. Make sure you are picked up by the driver on time to arrive at the airport.2. Get a reasonable price by asking before you arrive3. Better use an experienced airbnb driver Latest reply by Jim472