What Hosts are saying

Hi I had a question new at Airbnb as a host had my first guest stay last night when I arrived to clean saw the blanket was missing also took the candle from the bathroom. Do guest tend to take your things from the apartment? Not sure what to think it's my... Latest reply by Kris167
    Host of house booked by me did not cancel my reservation even though the place was not available to stay (he insisted that he cancelled a long time ago, but we did not get any info about it and reservation was still listed as active). We found out about i... Latest reply by Inna22
    Hi, I recently joined airbnb and right before I had a chance to update my house rules and guest criteria, someone booked on Instant Book as I had it on. The person 1. has not profile picture 2. no reviews only joined in january 3. nothing verified. I re... Latest reply by Ned18
    I have recently started a case against a guest and requested money. They had a party in my house and damaged stuff. I was just wondering whether they are now able to leave me a bad and dishonest review because of that? Latest reply by Ann72
    We worked hard to get our superhost status and looks like we will lose it when we close down for the winter. Nothing will have changed while we are gone we will still on our return provide our guest with the best service possible and maintain the same lev... Latest reply by Robin4
    We are finishing a large renovation on a cabin in the Colorado Rocky Moutains and are preparing to set it up as an Air Bnb. It is a three bedroom + loft, 2 bath cabin that can sleep up to 8 with a washer and dryer...I'm trying to figure out the number of ... Latest reply by Ryan779
    Hi, I am a host in Dennis Port where I have 2 small cottages (a 1 bedroom and a 2 bedroom). Looking for recommendations for a cleaning service that includes laundry (sheets/towels). Its relatively easy to find a cleaning service, but one that does laundry... Latest reply by Karen1800
    My lease has this paragraph:"Not to use the Property or permit the same to be used for any illegal or immoral purpose or for any trade business or manufacture or for any purpose whatsoever other than as a private residence in the occupration of one family... Latest reply by Brian1003
    Hi Everyone, In the old 'Groups' I was organizer of the Utrecht Host. I hereby start this conversation for all the hosts from that group and/ or in Utrecht who want to share information with each other about hosting in and around Utrecht. Not sure how t... Latest reply by Quincy