What Hosts are saying

On the Bay side, direct waterfront and 100yrds from Nantasket Beach.Steamboat Wharf Marina across the bay. All the best restaurants walking distance. Great 2 family with 4bd, 2bth. Renovated owners side. Off market listing for now. $419k Petepras@gmail.co...
    • kitch3.jpg
    • bay.JPG
    I had a strange story, I had a guest who was very messy and I did a claim because he broke something. However, if the person hasn't put a review of your apartment, if they see that you ask for a claim, they will put a bad review.my guest put a 2 stars rev... Latest reply by Julie143
    With everyone’s wealth of knowledge and experience I wondered if you could give me your opinions, solutions, thoughts on this topic.Firstly upfront I want to say this is not a complaint, I am happy with the bookings I get and with the ABB platform in gene... Latest reply by Helen427
    I have started a listing with photos and what I think I need but I am not sure what is next. do I just sit and wait and hope someone clicks on my house? Is there more to do to get noticed. Shaunna Latest reply by Andrea2367
    I currently get paid out when my guests actually check in, but I remember seeing that it can be changed to be paid when they actually book. But I can't find anywhere where to change it?! Help please!! Latest reply by Ange2
    Hi All, I am a new host and I am a little confused. Today is the second time I have been allowed to accept a reservation without the guest having a payment on file. How do I avoid this in the future? Or is this something that airbnb allows? I do not want ... Latest reply by Melissa793
    OK, so I've read how many hosts are raising issues to do with pressure from Airbnb - to drop prices, to aim for superhost status, to tolerate invisibility of guests until they've booked, etc etc the list goes on. This all comes down to one thing, in my...