What Hosts are saying

We've started to notice that many users, commercial users in particular, have the ability to offer length of stay discounts on stays that are 2 more nights. This is instead of the original and almost useless Airbnb set up of 7 night or 28 day discounts. T... Latest reply by Al-and-Ivan0
    We have had a shambolic experience with Airbnb Plus and can't get a straight answer out of them. Here is our 'plus journey' timeline - I wondered if other people have experienced such a horrific experience, being constantly lied to and deceived, as well a... Latest reply by Shawn221
    My dashboard view graph is not working correctly, it is displaying views in days into the future. Thus I cannot trust the data especially in regards to for example average views nearby. Are others also aware of this. I admit I have not searched the forum ... Latest reply by Eithne4
    Hello all, I was wondering if there is anyone here in the community that became a host in a rural area of spain. My wife and me are in the process of renovating an old stone house with land in Cantabria, Spain. We would love to become hosts here once reno... Latest reply by Jaime317
    Hi all, We've recently decided to convert our spare room in to a guest bedroom/Air BnB room. As the room isn't overly large, we're opting for a Sofa Bed rather than an actual bed so we can save space while there are no guests staying. Does anyone have rec... Latest reply by Jana51
    I am a superhost but likely to lose this status because my trips reviewed has fallen below 50%. I review all guests however its out of my control to get them to leave a review for me! I think this criteria is unfair. One reason why my % is so low is that ... Latest reply by Alex168