What Hosts are saying

Hi,As a single female who is renting one room of my home, am I allowed to decline male guests solely for being male? I've hosted men previously and have had absolutley no problems, but now I have a boyfriend and he is very uncomfortable with any men shar... Latest reply by Sasha8
    Cuando mis huéspedes llegaron yo no estaba en mi departamento (por trabajo había que tenido que salir de la ciudad). Así que mi madre, que vive en otro lugar, fue a recibirlos y entregarles las llaves. Mi trabajo fuera de la ciudad se extendió de manera... Latest reply by Paola339
    Hi, I just got a request from someone who wants to bring their cats. I don't allow pets. I responded that I couldn't meet their needs etc but do I decline or do I let it expire? Which one is better for my search results etc? Thanks so much! Best,Leah Latest reply by Alexandra316
    I'm currently in a neighbor dispute -- in fact our court date is in four days. And now it seems they've retailiated by turning me in to the township that I'm violating zoning with airbnb (frankly, bc there are so many of us, I didn't know it was illegal t...
    We have a small cottage and my guest who is new to air bnb asked for her and her daughter to stay. She started to ask about other friends staying whihc I felt uncomfortable about (it would also go voer the meximum number in the house). I suggested the pro... Latest reply by Myra22
    Hello all, If you have any check box items that are important to your success as a host, I would try searching your property with the filters checked and see if your place comes up. I have had a number of issues with my listing's seach results since the P... Latest reply by Niki65
    Hello there. I had only one review until now. My overall raiting is 5 stars but underneath i have 4 stars cleanliness and location as well. That is the way my guests voted? Thanks! Latest reply by Polina24