What Hosts are saying

Hi all! My first time here, please be nice! My ex setup the listing for my property when we were together so she is the host. I've been added as co-host but really need to become the only host of the property as is it's confusing to guests. Does anyone ... Latest reply by Allison2
    Hello! can somebody help me or share with me with my listing? I have uploaded my listing. Recieved first reservation and after declining other reservation that poped up, my apartment became unvisible - the status changed to unlisted. When i try to switch... Latest reply by Marzena4
    good eveningMy account is blocked. I cant to unblock it by my cell phone, because airbnb make reservation without my autorisation, I had canceled the 2 guests. What is the phone contact of airbnb. best regardsValerie Latest reply by Brev0
    Dear Host,this is the 1st time i posted here. And i desperately need some advice here. I had been a host for 2 years and hosting more than 1000 guests, never had this problem before. A guest booked my apartment for 57 nights. After she checked in, she com... Latest reply by David126
    I am getting quite good bookings but I think that I could get many more if a discrepancy that is present in the current guest search criteria would be addressed.My property called "Amalfi coast Villa la Calcara", is located in the Maiori area, part of the... Latest reply by Linda108
    I searched for a Washington DC local services board in the Community Center but couldn't find one. Am I just overlooking it or is there really not a local services board for DC? If there isn't one, how can we have one created? Thanks! Latest reply by Jared38
    Hi - I am having an issue with custom weekly pricing. Short version is I can't want to offer weekly discounts in the off-season but not in peak and I can't set custom weekly pricing beyond 27 weeks from today. I can use weekly discounts, minimum stays a... Latest reply by Andrew90