What Hosts are saying

I have some mistakes in my profile information. I went to change but the site won't let me save the changes unless I confirm my facebook password. The problem is that I don't have a facebook account linked to my airbnb account. Basically, the site is not ... Latest reply by Caroline909
    Hello, All I want for Christmas is for Air BnB to offer an alternative payment gateway to PayPal. There support has become non-existant and it has taken nearly a week and many phone calls for them to release the funds allocated by Air BnB. I am considerin... Latest reply by Fred13
    Hi, Does anyone knows how to put my listing prices on sale? For example if I have my listing for a certain amount of money and want to make the next month more approachable like to show that this listing is on sale and will send email to random people tha... Latest reply by Jeff158
    I hosted this guest yesterday, he is first time in airbnb, my check in time is 7pm and check out at 4pm. I inform him in the morning about the check out time and told him to put the key in the lockbox. I told him clearly check out time is 4pm or earlier, ... Latest reply by Rufina2
    Hello guys! How do we start a conversation? I would like to see how many hosts would like to see other hosts rate pets. When you host someome with pets/pet, let us know how they did would be great for the next hosts. -Pet rating as a new option. Wh... Latest reply by Alexandra316
    I am new to Airbnb and today I got a request from a lady who wanted me to let her 13 year old daughter stay with us. She would be arriving by plane around midnight and let herself in and stay 2 nights... without her parents! Is this common practice? Does ... Latest reply by Rebecca676
    Can anyone assist with some information on the new regulations passed in Boston regarding short term hosting? I have had trouble with the specifics, and how this will effect my business. I have several non-owner occupied listings in Boston, and greater ... Latest reply by Susan151