What Hosts are saying

I'm thinking why don't we open a new discussion room for hosts who are willing to share thier homes for free for short stays with other hosts. Like in the low season I can host international hosts to stay in my apartments for free if they are willing to ... Latest reply by Kimberly54
    After making an instant booking, the guest requested the ability to have 4 visitors to spend the majority of the day and several hours in the evening with them. The request came immediately after the reservation despite house rules that clearly prohibits... Latest reply by Linda108
    Hello Airbnb Community, I've read a lot of guides on these forums and online on how to maximise bookings and have the most attractive listing possibile. Would like some specific feedback on ways I can improve my personal listing and make it more appealin... Latest reply by Josie-and-Paul0
    Do other hosts in DC have rental licenses? I've never had one, just paid the D-30 taxes but recently read something that sparked my interest in whether I should have one. Can't seem to find anything that says one way or another if it's required. Latest reply by Steve-and-Ellen0
    hi guys, what kind of room theme yu think would stand out on search? i have the most capsules, tent, prison bunk bed,aboriginal room, solar powered room, now i think i will do coffin bed and harry potter or starwars room, i was thinking hello kitty or so... Latest reply by James548
    I had to cancel three reservations due to unforseen delays in the building of a swimming pool. Problems in the sewage piping existing installations obliged me to increase the initial scope of works. How can I apply for extenuaiting circumstances? Latest reply by Lizzie