getting ignored by airbnb?

Ron0
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

getting ignored by airbnb?

Why can't you be reached? Why can someone have my review and I didn't get one from them. Why can people 

damage you place and  you do nothing about it? What about things that are stolen? Why do you take credit cards 

from guests for damages yet do nothing and screw the  hosts? 

4 Replies 4
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Ron0,

Click on the link below and there is a Help Guide on contacting Airbnb.  I hope this helps in getting answers.

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Thanks for this. I won't be taking as many visitors anymore since I have had issues and airbnb 

don't stand behind the hosts. 

That is too bad @Ron0.  They are usually pretty good once you get in touch with them.  If you decide to unlist or delete your listing, there are help guides in the link below as well.  Hopefully you will get your issues figured out and decide to stay with Airbnb.

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

I have reported another person who completely disregarded my house rules,....left the place a disaster and left a day early as I think he stole stuff. I reported him and he is still out there allowed to rent from people. If he remains by Airbnb,...how much faith can one have in the people they allow to rent from others? Where is their integrity to help you get viable respectful people. 

I've also had some wonderful guests,....but I consider myself lucky as opposed to Airbnb has my back. It slowly turns from not trusting people to not trusting Airbnb. I will see what they do with the last person who almost burnt my place down. And of course I left the country for a vacation shortly afterwards to find the damage when I returned and saw the 48 hr. thing. 

Rubbish!