is co-hosting active in Lugano ?

Francesco110
Level 2
Oss, Netherlands

is co-hosting active in Lugano ?

Hi there, 

I would like to connect with a fellow host in Lugano to see if I can receive help when I am travelling. I sent multiple requests several time but I never received a follow up from the co-host program of AirBnB. Am I doing something wrong ? 

Talk to you soon, 

Francesco 

7 Replies 7
Lynda24
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hello Francesco,  I have a villa in Lugano and don't live there. So I have a fantastic co-host who I have known for years. She takes care of everything and guests love her. Do you want me to put you in touch with her?

Hi Lynda, just got the message now. I am currently using an agency for the cleaning but I must admit that is not exactly always present with my guest. 

Yes I would love it. 

Talk to you soon, 

Francesco 

Hello,

I looking for a Co-host in Lugano too.

Can advice me someone? 🙂

Hi Lynda, I'm looking for a cohost in Lugano. Any names you could pass along? Thanks, Gea

Raffaella271
Level 2
Zug, Switzerland

Hello,

I am also looking for a co-host in Lugano. @Lynda24 I would really appreciate you sharing the contact you have 🙂 

Thanks! 

Hi Lynda, I will be available for co-hosting starting this fall. Let's keep in touch. Gea 

Yes of course, you can get in touch with her via message or whatsapp on +39 329 0841182

Her name is Emmanuela.  She has handled all aspects of managing the property for us for years. We are based in London - so we need someone reliable and autonomous. She is the best!

Kind regards

Lynda.