pricing

Barbel0
Level 2
Waikato, New Zealand

pricing

HI

I took off smart pricing as it seemed very random. I put a flat fee of $75 on it but it keeps showing up as $100 even though I ahve resrted teh computer etc? What to do?

2 Replies 2
Ira4
Level 10
Athens, Greece

@Barbel0 I ckecked your listing now and it shows me that your price of the night is 75 CAD. Maybe what you saw was the whole amount, including your cleaning fee. 

Ira​

• For anyone who wants to contact Airbnb, see this thread:

• Let's all give thumbs up to hosts that help us!

Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

Hello @Barbel0  Welcome to Air BNB.  Your guest house is located in a beautiful area and is just lovely!  I looked at your calendar and saw that your rate was mostly the same for most dates, but I see a couple of Sat in Dec that are much higher.  It is good to look at the rates in the calendar frequently to ensure the all is well.  Every once in a while I look at my listing from the traveler's view and not my host view.

Your pictures are good except for two things.  Many of your picture captions do not describe what is pictured and travelers find it helpful to have accurate captions.  Also, you need to picture all the beds that you offer so travelers will not be surprised.

Wish you the best of success!