What Hosts are saying

How can I charge for incidentals after a guest has checked out? I have a guest that would like to pay through the Air B&B site for his consumption of alcohol, bottled water and food at my property. How can I do this? Latest reply by Falene0
    Hi, I received notice from the City of Chicago that my Shared Housing Registration needed to be renewed after a year, but that it has now lapsed. In their notices they state that it needs to be renewed on the hosting platform (Airbnb.com), but Airbnb lis... Latest reply by Caitlin90
    I am a big user of Rule-Sets on my Multi-Calendar. If you are familiar with them, you set a color code for each rule, so you can see different colors for individual dates on your calendar to distinguish which rule-set is in place for each. Recently my mu... Latest reply by Joann11
    Hi there! We have a guest staying at the moment who is having 2 showers a day, about 20-30mins each. We have a hot water tank that can do 50mins - hour a day and now there is no hot water left for anyone else in the house. Yesterday she was talking on the... Latest reply by Maya358
    In transaction history The Gross Earnings tab do not show earnings posted since May, doesn't update. It used to update as soon as they sent or received payment. Could you check your Gross Earnings tab and see if you are up to date?I'm thinking it is a tec... Latest reply by AugustandPauline0
    We just had a very nice guest who left the place clean and communicated well. Usually when we have a good experience, we get a note in our little sign in book and a review right away. Well, no note, no review and its been a few days. I got a compliment fr... Latest reply by Kelly149
    I found out recently that the more "Wish Lists" your listings are added to the higher your listing shows up in the AirBnb search algorithm. So I propose... you add mine, I'll add yours. Plus I think it's a really fun way to check out other's listings. ... Latest reply by G-C-R-M0