What Hosts are saying

Twice I have received an inquiry from supposidly two different men about wanting to stay for a week or more due to moving to Salem for a job opportunity or looking for work in Salem. The first one back in May wanted to rent on a month to month basis fo... Latest reply by Priscilla150
    Im new here and I want to know how I can climb the levels here and how I can to see me listing to the 10 first in my country . Latest reply by Susie111
    People are unfriendly for booking more than 28 days for the refund policy.Usually we use Moderate policy but in the first attemp for booking 1 month we found this trouble.No refund possible for more than 28 days, it's a general rule.I thinked in accept a ... Latest reply by José371
    Hi, im new to airbnb and would like to get any ideas on how to list the taxes for the State of Hawaii. New taxes are also being added as well. When booking, the guest doesn't see an itemized listing of taxes and it would be nice to see that, the itimized ...
    Recently Airbnb removed the 'Guest Resources' from the guest reservation notification. Instead of information the guest required about the property before arrival, Airbnb, in their wisdom felt it was better to fill the void left by this omission with 'Thi... Latest reply by Tanner21
    • IMG20190505210636.jpg
    Hi all,I had a guest book last minute 3 nights for the weekend on Wednesday night, several hours later they requested to cancel without penalty which I received early Thursday morning and asked them to cancel the booking which they have not. It means the ... Latest reply by Helen558
    Is there a way to download my statistics to a PDF?i am a property manager and would like to use these to accuire new business. i curently bring them up and do screen shots however i thought there may be a better way, Latest reply by Ray210