What Hosts are saying

Hi, my name is Caroline. I have two apartments at Kato Patisia. I'm searching for a co-host or somebody who could assist me with cleaning, laundry and check-in. I would be happy if anybody out there who could help or has informations. Thanks, Caroline Latest reply by Helen427
    I had a booking enquiry on Sunday (received while I was asleep) "....I am inquiring in regards for my parents who are arriving from ..."This was confirmed half an hour later (while I was still asleep). Later that day, I replied to the person who booked.... Latest reply by Karen466
    Guest was a thief and bully. He ran away with my house keys. And is refusing to pay for damages to my property. I have filed a criminal complaint against the guest with the local police since he is online bullying me to receive a courier packet for him... Latest reply by Lili133
    I am a new host in Haywood County, North Carolina. I have just completed my 1st month of hosting and need to know how to manage the occupancy tax reporting. I have been told by the person at the county level to send in a payment coupon with the total rece... Latest reply by Michelle1358
    Hi there, my name is Trisha and this is our first summer using Airbnb and all of our guest have been amazing until this past weekend so I would love some help from more expreienced hosts. This is a family vacation home that we have decided to share. Th... Latest reply by Jane1060
    I found a guest's Fitbit at the house and offered to ship it to her for free. Soon after that text exchange was done, I got a three star feedback from her. There was no indication of anything being wrong during stay, I checked in with her just like I do w... Latest reply by Rosemarie9
    Hi - We are in the process of selling our house and the new owners are interested purchasing as is and continuing to run the airbnb. Is it possible for me to transfer the listing to them, or do they need to start over from scratch? We've had a wonderful ... Latest reply by Barry-and-Lera0