What Hosts are saying

Hello, my guest just messaged me saying he slipped from the tub causing the need for six stitches. He says he fell straight on his face and suggests I get bigger bath mats. However I have 2 standard size mats (from Walmart) for both of my standard size tu... Latest reply by Helen427
    Hey there, Cleaning the house can sometimes feel like an unending endeavour but maybe there's some tricks to make it less laborious? For me, music is the key. Music has proven to be a good and reliable source of motivation when performing household t... Latest reply by Stephanie
    • US_SE-281230_shutterstock_foryou.jpg
    Hi everybody!I have research about the tax payment when hosting, but to be honest I didn't get it If anybody knows how tax apply on the renting of my spare room, or the entire place, please let me know.I will not rent it too often, but I just don't want t... Latest reply by Ana1782
    I have some friends who came in last night and are staying in my AirBNB here in Costa Rica for a week. I gave them a discount so their part is $419. The cleaning fee is $30. And AirBNB's 3% is $13,47.Grand total $435.53 HOWEVER...They just texted me. The... Latest reply by Jim-and-Marcia0
    Hello all! I just had a guest that stayed (checked in at midnight even though we have a 10pm cut off), and then helped himself to toothpaste, an electric toothbrush, and lotion. We only provide soap and shampoo. We also only charge $25 a night. I am s... Latest reply by Ian-And-Anne-Marie0
    Hi everyone! I have several listings in DT Toronto and I am looking for a cohost. Please email me at **** Best Regards, Sophie *[Personal information hidden for safety reasons – to send a direct message here in the Community Center, hover over the... Latest reply by Luisa368