What Hosts are saying

I have a disgital lock check in process and change door code often, I was wondering when I change that code on my profile for the check in processcan previous guest see the new info with the link that was sent to them or can only see the info that was the...
    I have a "real" house" with 2 "real" bedrooms, a living room and kitchen.While pricing my "entire place" listing, I noticed very low pricing from my competitors.This low pricing comes from "guests suites". Often 2 small bedrooms w/small reefer, microwave ...
    We love sharing our passion for arcade and pinball games with people. Airbnb has allowed us to do that and make money. It's a perfect fit. Here's a recent video of a mom who surprised her husband and son with a 3 day trip to our place.... https://www.face... Latest reply by Robin4
    Hii have just joined and guests are texting me but I can’t get to the hosting dashboard? It is so frustrating. Can anyone help?thsnk you Latest reply by Kath9
    Einfluss der gemeinsamen Wirtschaft auf den Tourismus im Mittelrhein / Impact of Shared Economy on Tourism in the Middle Rhine Hallo, mein Name ist Claire ***. Ich bin Studentin der Universität von Arkansas und ich arbeite derzeit an einem eine Fors... Latest reply by Amanda984
    Airbnb support on the downhill... Heads up. The airnbnb money request is not a stable platform and should not be used. We recently started using money request option and have been scammed. We sent a money request to a guest who owed us a substantial amo... Latest reply by David6
    hi all so my guest booked for 11 nights, he meant to check out this Friday but decided to leave earlier. he checked in last Monday and wants to check out tomorrow, Wednesday. If I accept his alteration request, then it seems that he will be refunded for t... Latest reply by Dora31
    I HAVE TWO UNITS IN THE ORANGE COUNTY AREA AND WANTED TO GET SOME INPUT ON IF THERE IS ANY RECCOMENDATIONS ON GETTING AC UNITS WORTH IT MOST OF OUR GUEST EVERYONE CAN AGREE ON THIS READ RULES 20% PERCENT OF THE TIME ANY SUGGESTIONS ?????? Latest reply by Robin4