Anyone having issues with the calendar on the App?

Karen77
Level 10
Montrose, CO

Anyone having issues with the calendar on the App?

I use the app on my iPad and iPhone almost exclusively.  Lately I've encountered problems with the calendar not loading.   The only fix is to delete and reinstall the app on my devices...but even then, that only buys me a day or two of problem-free use.  I reported this bug to the powers that be and they tell me that no one else is experiencing this problem and wonder if it's my internet connection.   This happens everywhere I go, so I know it's not that.  

6 Replies 6

I have this problem constantly. My calendar almost never loads. On any connection. 

Julie568
Level 2
New Orleans, LA

I’m having the same problem too. I have a new IphoneX. The calendar page just doesnt load but instead the loading animation infinitely spins. It was working on this phone but not any more. Everything else works fine. 

My calendar loads well on my iPhone 6s, but not on my iPad. Very frustrating!  Come on Airbnb techs!  There are more of this out there having this issue!

Claire338
Level 2
Edinburgh, United Kingdom

I’ve been having the same problem for some time. When I reported it, I was told it was my iPhone settings and I had to clear my cache. Did this bit the problem still persists. I was told to use my desktop which is ridiculous as I manage my account ‘on the go’. I end up having to go onto Safari and go via the website where it works. There definitely sounds like there is a problem with the app that needs to be addressed forthwith!

Kendra17
Level 3
Dawson Creek, Canada

Same problem for me on my IPad app only.....grrrrr.   Airbnb said they are aware.

To Airbnb please solve.  

Caroline1093
Level 2
Tauranga, New Zealand

Yes i am i want to  lo k some of my calender but it wont let me. WHY I DONT KNOW.