professional cleaning service (Phoenix,AZ/surrounding areas)

Eden20
Level 1
Tempe, AZ

professional cleaning service (Phoenix,AZ/surrounding areas)

Maid Clean of Arizona is proud to be of service to Airbnb hosts and offer amazing specials for reoccurring services, we serve Phoenix, AZ and surrounding cities to provide the best professional cleaning services to hosts. We handle bedding (washing and changing out) and even take out the recycling if the cleaning lands on a recycle day (or the day before) we are licensed and bonded and use the best professional organic cleaning products not sold in regular stores.

We understand wanting to trust a reliable company with providing the best service to your properties and we're here to help with that.

*[Personal Details hidden due to privacy reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

4 Replies 4
Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Eden20

Hi Eden, I am sure you no doubt offer a great service and could be of help to hosts in your area.

You have however come to the Airbnb Community Centre which is essentially a....chat room, if you like, for hosts and users, and it is not to be used for advertising purposes.

The problem is, if you allow one, the next thing you know the entire community centre becomes clogged with all manner of businesses wanting to advertise their wares, and the reason this facility is here becomes lost.....it just gets bogged down with advertising.

We have nothing against what you are offering Eden, it is just that this is not an appropraite place to promote it.

I hope that one of the forum moderators will remove your post over the next few hours.

All the best Eden I and others here wish you well, and good on your entrepreneurial spirit, that is the way to succeed in business.

Cheers.....Rob

Im terribly sorry, I'll go ahead and take it down I didn't mean to be disrespectful in any way,

Thank you.

Hello fellow hosts.  I am specifically looking for a host who’s been in Glendale for a while and can give me information about city licensing /taxes, etc.  I just started as a host 2 months ago, but of course should have researched this more thoroughly beforehand.  What I have found is confusing and I am not sure what pertains to something like Airbnb or a hotel.  Any information would be  appreciated.  Thanks -Linda

Hello fellow hosts.  I am specifically looking for a host who’s been in Glendale, Arizona, USA  for a while and can give me information about city licensing /taxes, etc.  I just started as a host 2 months ago, but of course should have researched this more thoroughly beforehand.  What I have found is confusing and I am not sure what pertains to something like Airbnb or a hotel.  Any information would be  appreciated.  Thanks -Linda