question about booking... HELP!

María4
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

question about booking... HELP!

Hey guys!!!

I have a quick question :), I have my apartment available from the 15-20th. I got one request from a guy who is coming with his girlfriend from the 15-19, he also mentioned that his brother and gf will be coming to stay with them from the 16-20. I am more than ok with this as I have the whole apartment available and I have enough space for them, howver I am not sure how they should book it? I don't want to charge them on the 15th and 20th for 4 people because it's not fair to them, but I also don't want them to book it only for two people bc it's not fair to me ( After the first guest there's a $20 dollar charge).

I was thinking of talking to the guest and bumping up the price of my room to match what it should be like if there where two people, and changing it so that it is free after the 3th guest...or I could just bump it up and allow them to book it for two and let the others stay in!! However I am not sure if that's allowed..

What should I do?? I was thinking that they could also ask the other couple to book it separetely but I would be loosing money b.c they are four guest...I also tried contacting airbnb directly IT'S SO HARD, does any body know how I can contact them????

Thank you!!

2 Replies 2
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @María4,

I am assuming you have not accepting their reservation enquiry.  I would figure out the entire cost and then "send them a special offer".  Then the two couples could figure out who owes who what later.

special offer.png

Happy hosting!

Dave

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

@Dave-and-Deb0 

DAVE & DEB! THANK YOU SO MUCH, actually I had no idea I could tag people in the conversation, haha something else I learned today :p!

Yes I haven't accepted it yet!! I will do that thank you SO MUCH!!! 😄