review confusion....

Peter87
Level 1
Sequim, WA

review confusion....

airbnb contacted me and said that my guests had written a review and that in order for me to see the review, I should write a review about the guests. So I did. Great guests btw.

However, when I click to see the review they left me it isnt there and it is also still prompting me to write a review even though my review about the guest is visable.

Software glitch?

2 Replies 2
Jann3
Level 10
Santa Rosa, CA

Maybe this is your issue: Until you write and submit a review, you don't see theirs. That's the way it works in order to prevent "gaming" the system. IF you have written and submitted your review then there may be a "time limit" or something before both go public.

Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

@Peter87

The exact same happened to me yesterday with my latest guests. The review does not show and in the e-mail following the review the body of the review is blank, only the private feedback is visible. Going to "my reviews" only the private feedback from guest is visible. On further investigation I found their review as a response to my review of them. Very odd - must be a software glitch.

As all this is public anyway I suppose it is ok to post the link to their profile  https://www.airbnb.com/users/show/9341122