reviews

Philip192
Level 2
Bad Goisern, Austria

reviews

How come that one gast can decide of your site get in the pause stand.

Its not done, also from Airbnb.

to react on one stupid review that you are not anymore can finding on the internet.

How come that Airbnb not look what is the subject or takes contact with the host.

Also its a big problem that some people not reading what the get for the money, the aspecting more then i can give them.

I search always for a good salotion, but after the checkout you are getting a disapointing review, like( i want a 5 beds room or something like that).

when you look at the website you can clearly see what you gett.

3 Replies 3
Letti0
Level 10
Atascosa, TX

@Philip192   You need to go to Listing then scroll down the page to the bottom and Edit Listing Status and Snooze both of your listings. You are not setup correctly. You need one listing per shared bedroom bed, so 9 listings per bedroom for your hostel. You need to highlight SHARED BEDROOM in your listings to avoid the people thinking they are getting 5 bedrooms vs. one. Yes you have it in the listing it's 1 bedroom with 9 beds, but people do not read more than the title and maybe the small summary. 

Bed bugs are a serious issue. AirBnB will suspend any listing with them until you can provide proof of the problem being corrected. Have you checked your other 2 listings carefully for any bedbugs? As a hostel you need to be hyper vigilant on the bed bug issue as your environment is more susceptible and  vulnerable to them. 

So Airbnb listen to his gasts.

I am finish with Airbnb, some gasts take the bugs in the house(its the first time, it will hapening again(says the profesional). the room is clean now.

the fee from Airbnb is absurbitant high.Airbnb ask me every day to make a price offer, its better that the make a price offer.

so one comment of a gast is enough to set me from the internet.

when this is a polici from Airbnb, then i look for a different platform.

When you have a problem as a host then is Airbnb not there.

the only their to cash from the host when he not has place enough.

till 5 people € 50,00 above 5 people € 100,00. this is a crap rule.

instead to support your host and help him to find a solution.

Bey, bey.

Michael956
Level 10
Salvador, Brazil

Bye.  I love my guests and Airbnb.  I  haven't had any "gasts" yet.