send a guest another listing

Michael8
Level 2
Park City, UT

send a guest another listing

Hi there and thanks for answering.

I have 2 listings and the guest inquired about one listing but my other listing is actually more fitting (2 bedroom vs 3 bedroom)

How can I send her the listing. airbnb blocks any webpage or number as it looks like a phone number . Any way to get her my other listing?

2 Replies 2

@Michael8 There is probably an easy way to do it but untill someone else on this forum tells you, here is a temporary solution I use when I cannot accomodate a guest so I recommend another host nearby:  three,five,six,nine three,three,six.   www.airbnb.com/rooms/3569336 You could also go to the reservation and alter it from one listing to another providing the dates on the calendar are available.  www.airbnb.com/help/article/50/change-a-reservation-as-a-host   If you are renting out such a large beautiful house, you need a security deposit in the region of $500-1000 to cover any damage and some strong house rules too to protect yourself, your guests and your home.

Maria-Lurdes0
Level 10
Union City, NJ

I have the exact same issue - sometimes I want to suggest another of my listings, or maybe I want to refer them to a local host.   I find that trying to explain to them how to copy and paste the listing ID on to the back of the url, etc etc to be too complicated for a large part of the demographic that inquire about my listings.  I try various combinations - with the https, without, just the listing ID, the whole link - it's pretty ridiculous that there isn't a filter to recognize a legitimate existing url.   I finally then have to walk people through going to my full profile page, looking for my listings and navigating that way.  Works if it's my own listings, doesn't work if you're referring the guest to someone else.