should i bother doing an alteration to keep all the reviews together?

should i bother doing an alteration to keep all the reviews together?

Okay this happened twice:

1.  I had a draft listing in the early days of airbnb and because I couldn't manipulate the cursor to trash the photos - i simply started a new listing for the same room and chugged along. 

Then one day I got an instant book for six weeks - awesome.   Except it was for the draft listing at the old rate and that draft listing had somehow desnoozed  - I GUESS - I have no idea if I snoozed it instead of delisting it. 

SO for one week, we were overbooked and out of our own room and that was arduous and stressful. 

2.  a returning roommate after checkin day said she would be looking for an apt in midtown so her brother would be taking over her booking of Listing A ... I ended up altering her into Listing B i.e. the room downstairs so the guest upstairs would not have to share the bathroom with a surprise male in addition to her husband. 

then the original room Listing A - got instant book the day before checkin - when it was too late to cancel (I have now altered my advance notice to 2 days from 1 day - live and learn. 

so that means for six days, we are overbooked and out of the room.

Listing A her original room which I wanted to return her to after her brother refused to check in - 

I could not do a simultaneous switch - so I had to open up ... a draft listing.   Listing C

So he was nice and accepted the change to Listing C which is really Listing B and I returned her to Listing A. 

The thing is should I bother him with an alteration to Listing B when he has already been altered from Listing A to Listing C just so I Can get the reviews all for the same listing (LIsting B)? 

I have already been berated by Listing A's occupant that I need to limit my messages.  I don't want to bug nice guy in C.  

0 Replies 0