What Hosts are saying

Hello all, Im trying to adjust our experience times and I see I can add times for up to 8 months in bulk, but how do I remove the previous trip times by not doing this one by one. ThanksDave
    I have guests coming on Thursday and the primary guest has been less than transparent (lying) about the number of guests. I charge extra for guests. First she said she's going to have people coming in and out over the weekend, spending the night. When I ... Latest reply by Cathy475
    Hi fellow HostsI have a 2 bedroom bungalow in Scarborough Western Australia and am in need of a reliable, trustworthy person to help me with exit cleans and set-ups. When I am away, this would also include washing of linen and some ironing. Does anyone kn... Latest reply by Carolyn-And-Keith0
    For a couple of days now I get an error message on the calendar function of the Android Airbnb app. I use a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and it was working fine until a few days ago. I'm also an "Experience" host and the calendar works on the Experience side of ...
    Airbnb collects occupancy taxes from our guests much like a hotel does. And when those taxes get paid to the city, is there a distinct connection to our property? Is there a database that knows if our property is used as a vacation rental and paying occ...