What Hosts are saying

I have been managing my property myself on Airbnb with very good results for the past 5 months and have achieved a Superhost Status in the period. I'm however going away for a few months. So I'm looking for an Airbnb Co-host service or a someone reliable...
    Hi,I am based in New Delhi, India, please let me know if there are any formalities to be completed with international travellers such as getting a passport copy, registering with police etc.thanks a ton ! Radi
    Hi, We agreed with my host to cancel my trip before arrival. I asked her and airbnb to do it, so I would not have only 50% of the refund. It was a dozen days before, just a few hours after she accepted, and the host was fine with this.However she has now ... Latest reply by Letti0
    Last guest did it for me. After three years and super host status I am out.Guest quality going down.criminals have discovered airbnb.drugs, mess, angry neighborszero support options from airbnbno discussion on better vetting for guestsexpect us to call o... Latest reply by Samra1
    Hi! We are new to Airbnb. I have a damage deposit on our listing, that was added before this person booked. However, I am not able to see the damage deposit being charged on the reservation. The whole story is that this guest requested to book before I w... Latest reply by Katelynn4
    I provide a 1100sf, two bedroom Suite with one and one half bathroom with all new high end furnishings and bath linens, paraben free bath products, kleenex, toilet tissue & kitchen towels. The Suite was completely remodeled and sound proofed from top to ... Latest reply by Marian65
    We are just starting out with airbnb and we want to know if it's better to have multiple listings for rooms or just one. can someone please give me their thoughts *[Post moved to create new topic – title updated] Latest reply by Lizzie
    Good Morning, I have received a notice from our Homeowners Association that I cannot host myStudio unit which is located on my property inside my fence line. Can they preventme from hosting? Latest reply by Letti0
    In nearly 3 years of hosting, we never had a bad experience with our guests, until a couple of weeks ago. This group of college girls stayed for one night and left our home trashed, and also destroyed our shower door. It was pretty bad.Following procedure... Latest reply by Pete69
    Advice please...I sometimes get requests for dates that are shown as available in my calendar, only for guests to then message me and ask for different dates that are already showing as booked in the calendar. I usually let guests know the property is ava... Latest reply by Linda108