What Hosts are saying

I've looked at lots of different forums, but I thought I would try to get some advice directly. I have been hosting for about 8 months now and I have mostly had business travellers which stay for a short time. I am currently hosting a guest who is stayi... Latest reply by Kenneth12
    After my recent guest booked, I read where he was from and saw a report under his name. It said: This guest is spamming me This guest is being rude to me I thought this was a bad report on this guest. I now realize that it is a form for me to fill out if ... Latest reply by Bryan93
    Dear hosts My guest just sent me an alteration request, which he suppose to check-in 16 hours later. He wants to change to a date mid October. My cancellation policy is strict with 48 hours grace period. Can he cancel and get full refund after I accept hi... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Hi, I have been a dried host for almost two years. Prospect customers asked for viewing, I am wondering if Airbnb allows us to do so. If only AirBNB or somebody can give sugesstion ... really appreciate it Latest reply by Sarah977
    I just want to shear a happy story here and how helpful the airbnb app can be used. I had a Chinese family (a young couple with two small boys )that came a stayed at one of my house recently for 4 days . While they were staying with me, they asked me if I... Latest reply by Kathy33
    Hello, That’s it... I quit, and I can’t wait to get out of here. I won’t bother you with the details of my story, because when I read other disappointed hosts, it seams our stories are all the same : years (3 in my case) of hosting in my home with great p... Latest reply by Samra1