What Hosts are saying

the guest provided false photos and 60% of the guest's payment was taken from me. I was not warned and the guest continued to live in my apartment till the last day of her reservation. so practically she stayed in my apartment for free. Latest reply by Hayk5
    Hi Guys, cant find the exact location to ask so hoping this platform can help, Im looking for a co-host for my property in ponsonby, does anybody know where to find co-hosts?
    I have sent this message to Airbnb support...I imagine some low level minion will read it and send me a canned response. This forum is really the only place I have to vent. If this is problematic for you, please let them know as well. They'll probably jus... Latest reply by Letti0
    I have no idea if this is a new feature or not, but I never noticed it before and thought it was useful. When you are in the message app conversing with a potential guest, it shows "[guest] has [#] reviews" by their name. Slightly below that it shows "gue... Latest reply by Mel101