What Hosts are saying

Hello, just wanted to know if i were the only one facing this issue: My airbnb space is in Chowara, Kerala (India) and became a superhost in just 6 months from our opening...unfortunately we remained so for only a few months until, in June airbnb changed ... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    I just hosted a guest with wife and a baby, from Utah, A NIGHTMARE , They left a mess dirty baby diapers from 5 days in the rooms plus all kinds of leftovers from their eating in the rooms and all over the apartment, bathroom a big MESS. I mean garbage al... Latest reply by Andreas-and-Anna0
    Hello, we didn't offer a discount code in our listing, and we have a quest who booked with us this week and said she has an Airbnb discount code number to apply. Where did she get this code? How do I handle this? She is arriving this Friday? thanks Latest reply by Sarah977
    Here's my dilemma. We have smoke free properties - and are very clear about this on our listing(s) and welcome message. We just had some guests check out for a weekend who: 1) smoked pot inside (residual left throughout the space), 2) left cigarette bu... Latest reply by Pete28
    Hello,I have run the Airbnb in the capital of South Korea.It was profitable.However, I moved out of Seoul, hosts in the different location near the American military base.I have no guest.What is the problem? Latest reply by Ana1136
    Hello everyone, me and a friend are working on a paper for our final year of high school. The paper is about Airbnb, and the influences it has on people, hotels, etc. We have a few questions for a or several hosts and guests, and we would greatly apprecia... Latest reply by Ramon88