What Hosts are saying

Hello, I'm a host on Airbnb. I've had "Bank transfer in local currency" payout method for years now. I've been getting funds to my local bank account in 3-5 days in local currency (HRK). Till recently it worked perfectly but since July I've been receiving... Latest reply by Amela8
    My house is listed as $135 per day with a monthly discount that brings down the daily rate to $108 per day. I recently had a guest book for 32 days. The next day she wanted to change the reservation extending it to a total of 122 days (approximately 4 m... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi all, Has anyone noticed that as hosts we used to be able to look at the reviews our potential guests had received or left for previous Airbnb stays, and click through on the host pictures to see where these hosts were located and read about their lis... Latest reply by Steve143
    This is really upsetting me. I just got off the phone with AirBnB. I had a group booking for 1 day 9/15/18. it's been 4 days today at 2;00 pm since it was made. AirBnB cancelled the reservation on her for non-payment. The reservation said cancelled. I had... Latest reply by Lizzie
    I've seen people saying they use WheelHouse for pricing what has your experience with them been. They seem to price me a lot higher than I am most of the time, but really lower for closer dates. The pricing per the online chat I just had indicates that th... Latest reply by Alex893