Announcements

Winter Release Q&A with Airbnb’s Christy Schrader

Winter Release Q&A session

Correspondence History

Nelson-And-Therese0
Level 2
Christchurch, New Zealand

Correspondence History

AbnB has just changed the Calendar page (5 May 2018) so that  the ability to click on a guest booking and see all correspondance with that guest is no longer availalbe.  Can anyone advise where to easily find that info?

Examination of individual guest correspondance is essential to me to confirm i have sent directions and check in requirements and to see any guest needs and arrival time in order to provde for guest needs.  Looking in correspondance for this is hopeless as there are 270 messages there and some guests book up to twelve months in advance, so it is difficult, frustrating and takes a lot of time to find the next guest details.  help.

2 Replies 2
Nelson-And-Therese0
Level 2
Christchurch, New Zealand

On further searching I have now found how to get this information.  From the calendar page click on the guest.  Then open their itinerary, then click on "message guest"  and the message history will appear.

Not as convenient or intuitive as before and to have this on a drop down menu would be better.

Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

Actually @Nelson-And-Therese0, it is Calendar > click on particular guest > click on 'Message' on their right panel.  You scared me there for a second, removing past messages would have been a disaster.