What Hosts are saying

I am getting really annoyed with Airbnb constantly telling me to lower my prices. I used to get $55-60 per night for my guest room and now they are creating price wars by encouraging people to price lower and lower. Now they are telling me to price at $3... Latest reply by Marzena4
    I found evidence of smoking after I cleaned my apartment. I always rinse empty cans and bottles and when I did this with the empties I gathered from the apt a few days ago, I discovered cigarette butts in one of the cans. I did not smell cigarette smoke b... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I just had my first experience with Airbnb, I was not there to receive the guests but I was free on Friday and decided to go home early than expected, to find a mess in my house (all around) tons of dishes dirty, a few boxes with food, they took over my k... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I have been an Airbnb host since November 2011. Since then I have had a guest in my home 95% of the time. Yes, about 1800 days in the past 6 years. Most of my guests stay 1-3 months. They come from all over the world and are here for many different reason... Latest reply by Matthew285
    Hello! So, I've had the airbnb for over two years now. Only canceled once and had one issue with one guest in September last year. I don¡t understand why airbnb has me on Low Listing Apeal. Can anyone explain? Thanks, Latest reply by Matthew285
    I just started hosting last August at my family's old cottage that I inherited a few years ago. So far all has been good and I am very happy. Recently I found out that a much larger piece of land (66,000 sq. ft.) about 500' down the road is for sale. ... Latest reply by Claudiu-Nicolae0