What Hosts are saying

There is a probability that I sometimes encounter some viscious guests, they are rude and elusive. After leaving, some of them leaving very bad grading, such as one or two stars, and some made-up complaints such no heating, no internest etc. How should I... Latest reply by Gary194
    The Summer morning started peacefully, even the parrot Auguste, who tried to get up early, could not raise us. My guest and I achieved to get out of bed around 10 am and shared a leisurely breakfast, feeding fruits to Auguste in his cage. The guest though... Latest reply by Mary732
    • courtyard-in-paris.JPG
    I have hosted with AirBnB successfully in the past. I have for personal reasons moved to another country and plan to go back to hosting in my new place. As I see it, I am dealing with two very different markets in my area. a) Foreign Tourists b) Local tou...
    What's this all about? In order to refund a guest, I actually have to lose money first and then I get it back from AirBnB? Very poorly worded and therefore confusing:"We’ll deduct $XX from your next payout and send the money to NAME." Someone weigh in, if... Latest reply by Beryl0
    Hi, my guest wants to alter his reservation from 22 days to 9 days because he already found long-term apartment (he's already been in my place for 4 days). My policy is moderate, ie he will be refunded 50% of the money. That is all ok but how to execute i... Latest reply by Marzena4
    I had a lady book my apartment for her siblings over the christmas period. The stayed for nine days. I have self check-in but as always before guests arrives I switch on the tv and lights. After check out I discovered that the TV remote was not working (... Latest reply by Mrs--Donna0
    Turning off my phone on a plane last week at the start of a 10 hour flight I noticed an instant book for a guest for the same day. I scrambled while taxing to make the necessary arrangements for the guest arriving in the next hour. It ocurred to me it wou... Latest reply by Hugh0