What Hosts are saying

Guests on a reservation of 4 left today. I went in to clean and it looked like they had had a food fight with potato chips. They were literally spread everywhere from one end of the apartment to the other. My 4 year old granddaughter and 8 year old grands... Latest reply by Michelle-and-Ray0
    Hi Its says in the help section that if I block out a week the start and end days will be only shaded half, so that for example guests leaving on a Friday will not block out the whole day and that Friday should be available for new guests to book. I hav... Latest reply by Fred13
    Wanted to find out how to club reviews. I own a plantation bungalow with 2 Suites. I have put up the entire bunglaow as a listing (as suggested by AirBnb) in addition to putting up the Suites as seperate listings. I have great reviews for the suites indi... Latest reply by Steve143
    Hi, just wondering if anyone else encounters this problem. I have had a few people request ‘two people, one night’ enquiries but then send a message saying they are three people and want to stay for 1-3 months! My profile clearly states I only have the tw... Latest reply by Sarah977
    My place is in Glasgow, Scotland and recently I experienced a massive drop-off in bookings, inquiries for future bookings and views (according to the stats on the website – whether they are accurate or not is another issue). I did a dummy run as a potenti... Latest reply by Matthew285