What Hosts are saying

When does AirBnB actually secure the deposit? Is it when they book the reservation, or is it when they check in? I have a potential guest asking, and I imagine they are asking because they need a credit limit on their card to cover the rental cost and th... Latest reply by Matthew285
    Hi, I am new to Staunton and would like to meet other Air B&B hosts. I manage a couple of Air B&B properties in Charlottesville and would like to find more to manage. Is anyone up for having a little social gathering to meet each other and network? I'm no... Latest reply by Charlotte11
    Hello, Last week I had an issue with a guest cancellation that I would like your opinion about it. A guest arrived in my apt (80% 5 stars) and complained by a few things: -Apt too small-No laundry machine ( and not mentioned in the ad)-Friedge too small... Latest reply by Kat53
    My guests are not reviewing my house and their stay. I get a notice to review the guests the day they check out and I review them right away. Am I supposed to wait until they review me before I review them? What am I doing wrong? Latest reply by Michael956
    Hi, I was able to booked all of our 3 rooms as this year enters. I thought, this is a great start for 2018 but after these guests, I did not get any inquries. I don’t know what went wrong coz I even got a good review from one of the guests. Is this normal... Latest reply by Fred13
    Hi Community I've had a fire in my house. It is going to take at least 2 months to get it restored and for me to be able to offer guests a room.I am concerned that I don't lose my Airbnb Super Host status. What do I need to do?Best wishesMike Latest reply by Kimberly54