What Hosts are saying

Hi Everyone, thanks in advance for the feedback. I need to find out what forms air bnb send NON US members for end of year tax purposes. I can see through air bnb all the info for americans but doesnt appear to have much knowledge on the canadian side. Do... Latest reply by Joanne179
    I had a guest reserve for 8 people and brought 14 in total about 2 weeks ago. They trashed my house and broke my chandelier. I left bad feedback and put in a claim. It has been nothing but a fight the entire time with Airbnb for reimbursement. They di... Latest reply by Christine333
    I have a cleaning fee in place, but I would like to be able to waive it in certain cases. These could be if I have had the guest before and I know them to be clean, or if the guest is new but has good past reviews from other hosts testifying to their clea... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    I have a huge problem. I am a host and have been trying to set up my payout method for weeks now. The problem was that airbnb was still using my old phone number and the website would not let me update my payout method. It was sending the verification cod... Latest reply by Fred13