What Hosts are saying

We had a guest damage our bed frame yesterday. The box spring ended up damaged as well. They didn't notify us in the evening when it happened, but waited until 4:00pm today to ask if they can switch rooms. This is the first time I will need to ask a guest... Latest reply by Samantha360
    Another new feature which seems to come and go In the murky world of Airbnb pricing it's not clear anymore if the green dot is the lowest with cleaning and fee, or just the lowest average base. The map, price slider and list view still show only base pri... Latest reply by Pete28
    • image.png
    Happy Holidays, forum!I have been having only good guests in the past several months, and here came a bad guest. Situation:1. the guest books 6 days in advance. A couple days later, asks if he can bring another guest and pay in cash off-platform, which I ... Latest reply by Mark116
    I'm finding that as I continue with this business of managing vacation rentals, guests are increasingly cranky about not receiving a 5 star review.I just left a 3.5 star review for guests that left a bag of dirty diapers inside the door to the unit when t... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    I received a text on my phone from Airbnb letting me know I have a message from a guest. If I respond to it on my phone, will they see my phone number or will it be an Airbnb designated number? Latest reply by Amy837
    Guest was due to arrive today fir a 3-night stay (my minimum stay length). Isn't feeling well so will now come tomorrow - I'm waiting to hear if she still wants 3 nights. If so the dates can be changed, no problem. If she still wants to leave on 29th, wh... Latest reply by Daniel1992
    I usually use the airbnb app on my phone, and i did not think i have seen that in the basic requirement before: " accepted reservations rate"I don't turn on instance booking because i had some strange people trying to book in to my place before, people w... Latest reply by Harriet36