superking bed listing

superking bed listing

we want to be able to list superking beds in our bedrooms.  the menu picks in the setup seem to only offer king size - however , we can see from other listings they advertise superking.  can anyone help in suggesting how we can do this?  Thanks

6 Replies 6
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

I don't have the superking option either, @Martin253. (Not that I have anything like a superking bed to offer, but I did take a look at the options just now in order to be of some help.) Perhaps it is available only in certain places. That happens. If that is the case, it will roll out to us all eventually. So it is just a matter of waiting. In the meantime, you likely already have, but do make sure to mention it in your description.

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Martin253 @Lawrene0....Yeah, we are in the same bracket. We offer an especially made 2.4 metre (8ft) long queen size electric bed with massage functions and all we can do is list it as a queen size bed and describe it in more detail in the listing description.

I don't feel it's a big deal not having it as a bedding option icon. When guests book I just tell they will get to sleep on the worlds best bed with it's 1900 thread count sheets and duck down pillows, and what they say in their reviews says more than a (Superking) icon could ever say.

It was a calculated risk having an extra long bed made but it is paying off because a high percentage of our guests are tall people (over 6ft4) who have chosen to book because they know their height will be accommodated without them feeling like they have to have their knees around their chin all night. Even had one local couple book to try out before having a similar length bed made.

Cheers....Rob

Cynthia-and-Chris1
Level 10
Vancouver, WA

Never heard of a super king bed. Do you mean California King?

*Merged post from a duplicate thread

Super king is a thing...it is even bigger than California King. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bed_size

*Merged post from a duplicate thread

Angela2902
Level 1
Portsmouth, United Kingdom

I also have a Superking bed , I think its an important detail,  certainly if I am staying away I need a very large bed for my boyfriend as he is 6ft 6 ! 

Its very frustrating searching each listing rather than using filters!  

@Angela2902 A king sized bed in America is similar (or bigger) to a UK SuperKing. As such checking the 'name' of a bed is going to confuse/dissapoint many people.