wrong price in the reservation

Romain1
Level 1
Paris, Île-de-France, France

wrong price in the reservation

Hello,

Since I update my calendar last week for Christmas period and put a price of 70€/night for my flat, I received two reservations for 7 days but the total price given by Airbnb I would gain is completly wrong, it is corresponding to 22€/night only! and I never put this price... this is very strange, I checked several times my calendar and it is still showing 70€/night

I didn't accept both reservation but I don't know what to do now...

How can we contact Airbnb? it seems impossible on the website, does somebody has an email?

Thanks for your help

Romain

9 Replies 9
Deborah0
Level 10
California, United States

You should be able to find a phone number to contact Airbnb in your region, by going to any reservation that you have with any guest, either in the past or present or future, and look on the reservation form, and a phone number for Airbnb should be there.  

Or, check here for info on contacting Airbnb customer service:

Airbnb Customer service

Annette4
Level 2
Entrecasteaux, France

Romain, It is very easy to contact Airbnb and I am sure you must have succeeded by now.

It is not easy to contact Airbnb anymore.  It WAS until it started expanding like crazy.  There was a problem with the pricing calulation.  I kept on emailing Airbnb over and over again.  After weeks still it wasn't fixed.  All I got from Airbnb was the situation has been noted and they are working on it.  Give me a break!  Don't they have software engineers?  Why would something like this take weeks.  Finally about 1 month after I discovered the problem, I checked the pricing calculation again.  It was fixed but Airbnb never bothered to inform me.

Fiona2
Level 7
Pasadena, CA

Romain, your listing shows a nightly price for $79 but with your minimum stay of seven days and your weekly discount it shows $67. 22 euros doesn't seem right at all but it's confusing the way you have it listed. Why have a weekly minimum stay and a weekly discount? Just show the daily rate $67 and contact Airbnb about the rest of it.

Margaret4
Level 2
New York, NY

I am on my third with incorrect pricing provided to the guest. There used to be a way to offer a special price. I used that once to correctly offer the listed price. That option is not available today. I will simply decline as well.  

i had two requests and airbnb quoted for higher than i list my place at, so i will just ride with it, and hope for the best!

Lance17
Level 1
Llansteffan, United Kingdom

Hi,

US companies are more interested in Marteting and Presentation and not the core product.

The way round this problem ( and is something I have had to do myself due to incorrect pricing) is to put your pricing in the description and a note saying that airbnb pricing is random.

You won't get any help from airbnb.

Hope that helps

Lucia229
Level 2
California, United States

I have had two reservations for my property:  each requested one month which was calculated by Airbnb for $119 dollars, whereas the daily rate is $67 dollars!  This puts me in a difficult position as the only options given my Airbnb is to accept or refuse the reservation.   I would like to be able to explain to my potential guest that there is an error in Airbnb's calculation which prevents me from accepting the reservation.    I have been trying to talk to Airbnb but it has been impossible.  

Bianca160
Level 2
Wilderness, South Africa

For months now when I search airbnb for accomodation I search for monthly rates. many many times, the rate comes in ridiculously low. 
When will they fix this ?