What Hosts are saying

My Channel Manager wrote me:Airbnb XML now supports room types with multiple roomsAirbnb have recently officially opened their portal to Hotels, B&Bs and they now support room types with a quantity greater than one. Previously each Airbnb listing could on... Latest reply by Southern-Star0
    Tired of getting booking requests with nothing but a first name and no reviews... I just added this to my listing under house manual. I do not use instant book so all reservations must be approved by me. "House manualWHEN REQUESTING TO BOOK: Tell me a li... Latest reply by Donald28
    Hello, I am trying to publish my listing. After completing all the required fields, I get to the page that says "You're ready to publish!" When I click on "Publish Listing", I get a message saying, "Something went wrong" followed by "Sorry, we cannot acti... Latest reply by Siddharth37
    • airbnb_listing_problem.jpg
    Hi, I am a long time host but first time community centre contributor. I can usually work most hosting issues out myself but am at my wits end about what I can do to improve the rating guests give my property for location. I am very very clear in my pro... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I list my place on Airbnb and other platforms and once in a while will get the odd question: Can I stop by and take a look around the place before I book? I completely understand where they are coming from, but don't really get what exactly they would be ... Latest reply by Judy689
    Help! I use the AirBnB app to check my stats regularily (I am new to this hosting thing and don't want to miss a reservation!). I had my frist reservation made in November for a weekend in December. I watched every day the views increase until finally thi... Latest reply by Sara5417
    Hi everyone. I like to check my listing as a guest to make sure everything looks OK, but today I notice I cannot view the images in internet explorer. I have tried on a few pcs, but the same result...just a black window. Everything is fine in Chrome. Anyb... Latest reply by Jean5085