What Hosts are saying

Yesterday, we had guests arrive.... I greeted them, explained a few things, they commented how nice the place was, then they said they were just dropping off some belongings and heading straight out again to the beach. 10 mins later another car arrives ... Latest reply by Michelle53
    Hello, I am needing sporadic co-hosting help with my Airbnb for reservations when I travel for work. I have 2 private bedrooms listed in East Nashville and need someone who can be available on short notice. My work schedule often requires me to travel out... Latest reply by Dionne38
    The airbnb app works correctly, but the widget does not work at all. All it shows is an error message.I have re installed the app, and nothing changes.I have a samsung galaxy works on android .Do you have the same problem or tutorial to fix it ? Or has th... Latest reply by Samuel-And-Chiara0
    Hello All, I have recently set up a Airbnb Cleaning service in Manchester. We are currently looking for new Airbnb hosts that would like to use a professional service without any hassle. We can provide Cleaning (1 hour or longer if needed), Laundry and Ch... Latest reply by Evadne0
    I had a request from a guest with no profile picture and no recommendations. She asked if I would allow her 7lb Yorkie service dog. Luckily, she cancelled before I responded. I would have liked to decline based on no picture and no recommendations, but th... Latest reply by Elizabeth2327
    I have a few airbnb unit listings now... Considering getting a business license (State of Washington) Any other hosts have insight as to whether this is necessary, good idea/bad idea, etc?? Thank you!! Latest reply by Rebecca824